Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Consultants lead customer success with the implementation of Veeva products. Team members will be responsible for leading our customers to go-live. We are seeking experts in Life Sciences R&D software in one or more of the following areas: Quality, Safety, Regulatory, or Clinical.
In this role, you will work side-by-side with customers and internal teams to implement Veeva products and support the overall delivery of the solutions. This role requires the ability to lead our customers to define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company and our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Drive successful customization and implementation projects for Veeva customers with quality and speed
- Provide expertise and clarity to senior leadership and executives as a subject matter expert in Veeva products and solutions
- Navigate project changes effectively and remove barriers to customer success through a collaborative, results-oriented approach
- Advise customers, junior resources, and other Services teams on product and industry best practices
- Partner with other Veeva teams (Services, Strategy, Business Consulting) to manage, track, and optimize customer success
- Uphold Veeva Vision and Values including Do the Right Thing and Customer Success
- Experience in software consulting with a professional services/consulting firm or software company
- Advanced technical knowledge of clinical, regulatory, quality, or safety software (CTMS/EDC/eTMF, RIM, QMS, etc.)
- Proven experience in directing complex projects, working with cross-functional teams, managing customer expectations, and driving results
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud-based products
- Expertise in the life sciences industry, especially regarding business processes and technology landscapes
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Mentor and develop junior colleagues to support Employee Success
- Ability to work from home in support of multiple customers/projects
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% (No current travel due to COVID-19)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.