Senior Consultant, Business Analyst, Implementation Services
Senior Consultant, Business Process Analysis
Do you want to be a part of the future? What if you could change work as we know it today? How about being on the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? As Steve Jobs said, Were here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here? If this resonates with you, then we should talk!
UiPath is looking for a strong senior consultant with business analysis experience to join the UiPath Business Consulting Team who will be responsible for designing and implementing RPA solutions to our customers and partners and increase the adoption, consumption and expansion of UiPath software.
The Senior Consultant, Business Process Analysis will assist partners and customers with process selection, process analysis and design, process assessments, business case development, and support the operating model team.
Scope of Activities
- Document current state processes by leveraging existing documentation, conducting interviews and observations
- Work with team to redesign processes as needed
- Create process maps and Process Design Documents (PDDs) to hand off to RPA developer team for automation in-scope processes
- Conduct workshops with key stakeholders to understand automation feasibility and potential
- Develop detailed business cases for automation
- Prioritize processes for automation based on workshops and leveraging process assessment tools
- Create detailed RPA roadmaps with clear initiative prioritization and execution plans
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including Channel, Customer Success, Functional and Technical teams
- Collaborate with our Global Professional Services Partners, Global and Region System Integrators, Technology Partners, to understand enablement needs and support partner enablement
- Display customer and partner first mentality
Experience / Education Profile Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with professional services firms in a customer facing role
- Knowledge and experience with Business Analysis required
- Experience with Robotic Process Automaton preferred
- Experience with large transformational engagement preferred
- Start-up type experience, with the ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results oriented with strategic thinking, creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- Ability to lead cross-functional team discussions and engage with customer / partner leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelors Degree required MBA a plus
- Up to 75% travel required
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Healthcareplan and a 401K plan.