Senior Conceptual Copywriter
Were looking for a senior conceptual writer to join our global creative team.
Ideas-y. Strategic thinking. Highly conceptual. Strong team player. Confident coming up with big campaigns, writing and overseeing work across the channels, art directing (in tandem with a designer), presenting, mentoring juniors and managing stakeholders.
MOO is a creative printer for creative professionals and businesses. Were best known for Business Cards but premium print is our bag. Were growing fast in the US and worldwide, with a global HQ in London (UK), a US head office in Boston and offices in Providence and Denver. And were still growing...
Fun, fast-paced, creative thinking and decidedly uncorporate full of diversely talented and genuinely lovely people. Youll be part of a 20-strong team of creatives (designers, art directors, writers, photographers, artworkers and studio managers), reporting into our Head of Copy and helping to shape the content we create both on and offline.
The Must Haves:
- Distinctly different writing style, full of observational humour and insight
- Natural flair for our MOO tone of voice: clear, confident, genuine, witty, warm
- Proven experience writing and delivering cross-channel, integrated campaigns including OOH, online advertising, social, email, video and events
- Comfortable working in close collaboration with a designer partner/team to develop ideas that are cohesive from a visual and copy perspective
- Strong stakeholder management skills you know how to answer a brief and challenge how we think to get the best possible creative answer
- Excellent project and deadline management skills, youre a self-starter and team player (no egos round here!)
- Youll have a diverse mix of B2C/ B2B and lifestyle brands in your portfolio
- Advertising experience (especially digital) in an agency environment
- E-commerce experience with a like brand in an in-house environment
- Fluent in US and UK language to ensure were (localizing er, localising)
- Experience managing freelancers and/or juniors
MOO WHO? We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO? MOOs a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.