iRobot is looking to hire a Senior Computer Vision Engineer on our Perception team who will play a vital role in developing the next generation of Robots that will live in millions of homes and yards across the world. If you are a consumer centric pioneer eager to build innovative robot products, please apply now or reach out to one of our recruiters on LinkedIn.
What you will do
- Develop algorithms for computer vision, SLAM, and related disciplines in challenging and dynamic environments
- Design, implement, test, and document software and algorithms for desktop and embedded platforms, in C/C++ and other languages
- Conduct research and development in computer vision, SLAM, and related disciplines, and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototypes to production level. Take solutions over the wall through manufacturing and customer deployment
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Experience in state-of-the-art geometric computer vision and SLAM technologies
- Hands-on experience developing computer vision systems
- Solid understanding of computer vision fundamentals and 3-D geometry concepts
- Experience developing new computer vision solutions demonstrated in publications in conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICPR, ICML
- Excellence at writing embedded C/C++ and familiarity with a Linux Environment
- Understanding and experience in design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Beneficial: Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Physics or related fields
In Return You Can Expect
- To work on exciting problems in computer vision and SLAM deployed on the largest installed base of consumer robots
- Be an integral part of a team dedicated to building the next generation of robots
- Opportunities to continuously learn and collaborate with our innovative and knowledgeable technical staff including leading scientists in Computer vision, machine learning, and SLAM.
- An attractive salary package with good benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunitie