Office Tour Photos
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 115 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Internal Communications Lead will be responsible for creating communication strategies that drive measurable outcomes in support of key employee and culture-related initiatives. Manages the execution of communication plans that are critical to effective change management. This individual will position is responsible for helping to evolve and execute our internal communications strategy to include content, events, town halls and employee engagement activities across the group. Supports the work of the team to create strategic change campaigns, develops innovative ways to engage employees and collaborates with internal partners as needed across functions.
Collaborate and consult with internal clients, including peers and business leaders, to build enterprise communication strategies that drive measurable outcomes in support of key employee and culture-related initiatives.
Deliver content that increases employee engagement and productivity across the organization, connecting back to the companys vision and objectives.
Engage in data-driven analysis of communications effectiveness and make recommendations on how to adapt/respond to findings.
Lead a wide variety of complex and ad-hoc communications projects across the enterprise, building project plans and timelines and leading team members in the execution.
Coach peers and business leaders on communication principles and practices, enabling them to become more effective communicators.
Experience and Education
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Effective team player with ability to lead efforts across multiple disciplines
- Strong written/verbal/web communication skills with the ability to consult with client partners and others to create communication strategies that drive measurable outcomes.
- Experienced in the different types of communication tactics needed to successfully manage change initiatives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills including the ability to identify project risks, opportunities and stakeholders, define criteria for success, and effectively manage scope, teams, deadlines and details.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with organizational savvy and the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Experienced in communication measurement (e.g. key performance indicators) to ensure desired outcome and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of internal communications best practices and emerging trends and technologies..
- Interacts with all levels of management and staff
Ageros mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human powered solutions, strengthening our clients relationships with their drivers. We are a leading provider of driving solutions, including roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and telematics. The company protects 115 million vehicles in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and other diversified clients. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 12 million requests annually for assistance. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews.
More Jobs From