Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
You are a skilled client services/success professional who is dedicated to your craft and capable of working under limited supervision. In this role you will have primary responsibility for the construction and execution of client specific strategic plans for their assigned book of business. They will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Sales/Business Development teams with pre-sales and upsell efforts and to be involved with the operational activities that impact our largest, most complex customers.
In the role of Senior Client Success Manager for VP you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction for a complex and demanding client base while ensuring annual contract renewal and growth.
- Demonstrate a passion to embrace and immerse yourself in our clients’ business models and employee engagement initiatives. Participate and lead internal and external networking and educational events, trade-shows and seminars.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior level client contacts and decision makers.
- Ensure that all client contractual obligations are being met while communicating any contractual risks to appropriate Virgin Pulse management.
- Broaden horizontal reach within our client partnerships to drive product growth beyond traditional wellness.
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and engagement solutions to customers with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across live meetings, telephonic discussions and webinars.
- Deliver quarterly reviews for each assigned account.
- Develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives.
- Serve as a customer advocate within Virgin Pulse and interface with internal departments to develop, implement and drive strategies to meet client requirements and enhance the product offering.
- Represent Client Success team during final stages of sales efforts.
- Provide oversight of the implementation process for assigned accounts and serve as an expert on all Virgin Pulse programs and solutions.
- Possess and demonstrate a sincere appreciation for the value of partnerships with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Share your in-depth knowledge of the Virgin Pulse product portfolio. Maintain a strong knowledge of the employee wellness/engagement space and competition.
- As needed, represent the Client Success Team in internal cross functional activities
- Act as a mentor for other Client Success Managers.
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 6+ years of direct account management work, which includes primary accountability of the overall account relationship with large revenue clients; A background in consulting, wellness and or health insurance is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SalesForce
Characteristics you regularly demonstrate should include:
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external channel partners
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
*Please note that Virgin Pulse representatives will only communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference Virgin Pulse. We do not use third party apps like WIRE or WhatsApp to communicate.
At no time during the interview process will we ask you for secure PII data unless you are offered a job with Virgin Pulse. Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be provided with secure links through our partnership with ADP.