We are looking for an Onboarding Senior Associate to join our Claim Readiness team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to create, maintain, and improve the essential classroom, e-learning based, coaching/mentorship content, etc. necessary to successfully onboard new members of the Claim Readiness team.
But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are a talented individual with a combination of strong instructional design skills and technical facility. You have experience collaborating with business stakeholders to design curriculum and learning assets for fully online, blended/hybrid, traditional instructor-led programs, and point of need reference materials. The Onboarding Senior Associate should be passionate about setting others up for success and be able to effectively partner with stakeholders to understand how onboarding content needs to change to meet evolving business needs.
The Team: Our Claim Readiness team eliminates the administrative burden associated with medical billing and ensures our clients cash flow by enabling the creation of accurate insurance claims with minimal client work.
- Planning and delivery of the onboarding program, including the preparation, coordination, governance, and maintenance
- Developing scalable training solutions by identifying the most appropriate delivery methods, time saving opportunities, and by creating engaging, self-guided content where appropriate (ex. e-learning modules)
- Leading a classroom of adult learners, adapting training to meet their needs while still meeting respective deadlines and departmental objectives
- Training the trainer to equip senior associates in Claim Readiness to serve as effective coaches and mentors
- Bachelors degree (or commensurate level of professional experience)
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Experience designing highly interactive, multimedia instructional content (eLearning and video-learning, micro-learning, etc.).
- Detail oriented with excellent writing and document creation skills including grammar, punctuation, and formatting
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Medical Coding & Billing a plus
- Our Mission: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), tuition reimbursement, collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.