Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build and enhance our flagship product (Static Application Security Analysis). You would be working alongside both security and programming language analysis experts to develop novel solutions to the problem of secure software development at scale.
- Enhancement of our static application security analysis
- Adding support for new programming languages
- Adding support for new compilers and language runtimes
- Extending our security analysis capabilities for existing languages and frameworks
- Implementing analysis for detection of new security vulnerabilities and new vulnerability types
- Contribute towards the maturity of software development, testing, and deployment practices
- Participate in design efforts within and across teams
- Assist with code reviews and coach junior team members
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience developing in C++
- 5+ years of experience in developing high performance code, optimizing for speed and memory utilization on large in memory workloads
- Experience with program analysis and optimization techniques, including control flow and data flow analysis
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Development experience in Java and Python a significant plus
- Familiarity with popular development languages and frameworks, like .NET, Spring Boot, node.js, React, Android, or iOS/swift/objective-c, are preferred
- Experience with Ruby, COBOL, RPG, or Perl is helpful
- Experience in development of programming languages, compilers, or interpreters
- Experience with whole program analysis or pointer analysis a plus
- Basic understanding of secure application development practices
- Deep understanding of secure application development principles a plus
- Experience developing SaaS based/Cloud solutions
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From