More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Business Value Consultant, B2B to join our Platform Advisory Team.
The Platform Advisory Teams role is to support Sales teams on value selling and to accelerate sales cycles for the most strategic deals. The goal is to show the value of platforming a specific business, by building relevant industry use cases and delivering strong Mirakl value propositions to C-levels using a consultative approach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver Business Cases (workshops & analytics) and impactful Mirakl presentations to B2B C-level prospects: deep dive on the right marketplace strategy for them, share key operational impacts and assess marketplace potential in customer's business context
- Contribute to Sales Territory & Account plans
- Build knowledge nuggets and relevant benchmarks to be used by Sales teams in their pitches, working with Customer Success and Solution Engineering team.
- Support Sales Managers with Pricing for large deals
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops team on identifying material or tool creation needs
- Share the Platform message at external events & meetings
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a consultancy or strategic role (e.g., management consulting or e-commerce strategy)
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, preferably with experience in financial modeling
- Strong business acumen
- Strong presentation skills, especially in front of high-level executive customers
- Organized, structured and a can-do / will-do attitude
- Ability to flex into different corporate environments and industries
- ~20% travel expected post-COVID
- Must be based in Northeast US (preference for Boston or NY) with frequent travel to Boston HQ