Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The Business Operations team is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to be the primary systems analyst supporting our Customer Success organization. As a Senior BSA you are expected to be the expert in the design, implementation and integration of Customer Success systems and processes. You will identify business problems, and will solicit, understand, and document business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, and serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions. This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. This role operates in a fast paced environment with the ability to have a significant impact on the organization each day.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Accountable for implementation and support of all business systems and applications used by our customer success organization
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify critical business problems, document functional requirements, and design, implement and support the technical solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications using visual depictions and process flows.
- Maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures that relate to Customer Success systems and applications.
- Management, oversight and development of a system administrator resource.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- You are self motivated and are driven by the impact you have on your organization
- You love solving problems, all day, every day
- You are driven by a need to improve the efficiency of everything you see
- You enjoy helping others and love a good challenge
- You can work in a fast paced environment while exhibiting extreme attention to detail
- You have a strong desire to grow professionally and continue developing new skills
- Track record of success in a fast paced constantly changing environment
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years in a BSA role
- Prior experience managing people
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com
- Prior experience designing and implementing system integrations
- Project management experience a plus
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.