Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Business Operations Associate to join our Transformation and Business Operations (TBO) division. Your job will be to lead and support business process design projects related to athenahealth's commercial operations. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You have strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management skills.
The Team: Our TBO team leads our efforts to streamline processes, drive performance and focus our efforts to reach our strategic goals. TBO partners across the business to make this happen in a concise, measurable way.
- Analyze marketing and sales data for key insights and deliver summaries of findings
- Manage projects related to driving efficient operations across Marketing teams
- Manage relationships across Sales, Marketing, Channels and technology teams
- Consult directly and partner with Marketing leaders
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of Marketing/Marketing Operations experience
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua or any other email/marketing software provider preferred
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From