Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
At Salsify, data is critical to driving our business; the mission of the Business Operations team is to enable the growth and scale of Salsify by partnering across the business and investing in systems, data, and processes to drive critical outcomes.
The Senior Business Operations Analyst will partner closely with Customer Success leaders to deliver transformative business solutions, increase efficiencies, and fuel the growth and scalability of the company. In this role, you will blend strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution and a focus on operational excellence. You have a deep desire to understand the whys of the data, an innate curiosity and ability to problem solve, and a solutions-oriented approach that drives business outcomes.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Deliver strategic recommendations and actionable insights across the Customer Success & Professional Services organizations that support and drive our key business initiatives and outcomes
- Manage utilization (capacity), project backlog, and supporting models; Recommend and provide insights on areas of focus, model assumptions, and further drill downs
- Report on project margins, management, and hygiene throughout the lifecycles of the Customer Success organization, from Implementation to Delivery to ongoing Customer Support
- Unpack the business objectives, ask questions, and identify areas of opportunity (or roadblocks that hinder us!) that can positively impact customers, while also fueling growth and scale for Salsify
- Support customer retention efforts to inform staffing and pricing, including Services revenue forecasting, Customer/Dollar Retention Rate analyses, and customer profitability analysis
- Collaborate with Services and Finance leadership on monthly services revenue recognition
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Comprehensive business operations and analytics experience, or directly relevant professional services experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce software and Excel; Experience with Cloud Coach, Service Cloud, or similar systems is a plus
- Proven ability to interpret analysis and provide actionable insights and recommendations beyond the initial delivery of the data; Sense of urgency and curiosity to challenge the business and drive a productive discussion
- Able to command the room, influence without authority, and serve as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders and teams (including C-Level executives)
- Highly organized and accountable; Able to develop, manage, and communicate status of projects across teams in support of a common goal. Delivers projects on time and with high quality.
- Incredible tenacity, passion, and an innate sense of curiosity; Resilient in the face of conflict and failure; A team player with a great sense of humor
- Reports to the VP of Business Operations
- Business partner to Customer Success and Support organizations -- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with management and department support personnel
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From