ZoomInfo is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to support our product teams with collecting & analyzing data to drive actionable goals. This is one of the first hires for a newly created Data Analytics & Strategy team and reports to a Senior Manager of Analytics.
In this role, youll be working with stakeholders across our Product Team to define, scope and deliver on analytics needs. It will also develop, implement, and monitor the performance of our business processes, operations and services.
Here are some things to know about ZoomInfo:
- Our B2B SaaS solution provides data intelligence for the Sales, Marketing & Recruiting industry
- We went public in Spring of 2020 in one of the years most successful IPOs
- We're experiencing hyper growth and have 53% year-over-year revenue increases
- We're currently scaling from 1,800 employees to 5,000 over the next 3-years
- Our product offering is robust, growing and highly reviewed
If youre interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- Work with stakeholders to understand their problems, needs and requests. This involves asking the right questions and understanding the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop your data strategy and seek out access to data sources as needed
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, tools, and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including reporting.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and establish a consultative partnership with key stakeholders to achieve their goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or related field
- At least 2 years experience as a Data/Business Analyst
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL skills required
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau / Looker
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Advantage - Experience working with Google Analytics, Amplitude or SalesForce