Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were looking for a Business Data Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action. When you join our analytics team, you will play a vital role in solving problems across a wide range of business areas and youll see the impact of your personal work immediately. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Design A/B and multivariate tests on game operation strategy, evaluate test results, and translate insights into business actions.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations on game performance, customer engagement to measure the impacts of various business actions.
- Perform deep dive insight analysis to understand user play patterns.
- Develop automated tools to enable business to explore operation insights and improve operation efficiency.
- Enhance customer segmentation models to implement model driven decision.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources including engineering, marketing and product team to ensure the analytics solution development.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at a gaming company.
- Experience with SQL Server, Tableau or Redshift
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment
- Experienced in Design of Experiment including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Bachelor degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Master degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Knowledge of parallel computation tool such as Spark
- Knowledge of data science language such as Python, R, or PySpark
- Strong skills with advanced SQL (data modeling, store procedures, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical methods (power analysis, linear/mixed model, clustering, trees), simulation and/or machine learning
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From