What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and 401(k) savings plans
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans
- Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Individualized career mobility and development plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid leave; maternity and paternity leaves
- Commuter benefits, employee discounts, and more
A little about us
As one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country, Liberty Mutual is helping people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
We were recognized as a 2018 Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US, and were named by Forbes as one of the best employers in the country for new graduates and womenas well as for diversity.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information, or on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Corporate Development Program
For more than two decades, Liberty Mutual has challenged MBA graduates to think boldly to solve complex business problems. Are you up to the challenge?
Liberty Mutual customers expect more. Thats why were constantly exploring and developing new products and technologies that drive industry disruption and produce a better user experience.
This is where you come in: Were looking for forward-thinking MBA graduates to solve challenging problems, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and work with urgency to inspire change.
The Corporate Development Program will provide the opportunity to lead high-visibility projects that directly impact our business while you learn about multiple business units within Liberty Mutual.
Best of all, after completing the two-year program, you'll work closely with senior leaders to identify career paths that align with your interests and the rapidly changing business landscape.
What youve got
- You hold an MBA or related master's degree conferred by the start of the program in July 2020.
- You hold a minimum of three years post-bachelor relevant business experience (insurance experience is not required).
- You are authorized to work permanently in the United States.
- You possess strong leadership and project ownership skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- You demonstrate initiative, the ability to think strategically, and an openness to new ideas.