We are looking for a Boston based Brand/UI Designer with a passion for product marketing and storytelling.
As the Brand/UI Designer, you will be leading both visual identity and digital interface projects. Working closely with our teams from product marketing, content and UX, you will be the champion of all things visual as part of the design team. Youll be responsible for making sure the brand/UI visuals follow the defined strategy and help to grow and evolve the brand. You will work with a team of thoughtful and creative designers that help to maintain and grow the design resources with high-quality assets and outputs, help drive brand consistency across all products and channels and scale design in a fast-growing organization. The design team's main objective is to capture technical concepts and creatively translate them into relatable and clear visual explainer pieces.
- Give life to the brand: You will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling
- Strategic thinking: You will explore ideas to define and build cohesive branding and maintain design consistency between product and brand
- Sense of ownership: You successfully lead your projects and share your approach and expertise in order to continuously improve the teams work
- Attention to detail: You have developed an expert eye to ship a great experience
- 3+ years working in visual or brand design with experience with designing high quality, web-based products and services
- Deep knowledge and skill in digital und user interface design
- Fluent in tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in and with an agile environment and team
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, marketers and project managers
- Motion design skills would be a big plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From