Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Senior Brand Manager - DTC will lead a team in the growth of a diverse portfolio of brands with products that generate anywhere from $50mm - $100mm+ in revenue.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver:
- Oversee a team of DTC brand managers and associates who are responsible for scaling DTC websites, funnels and other marketplaces (Walmart, eBay, Target, Home Depot etc).
- Analyze Portfolio Performance (sales, traffic by channel, conversion rate, bounce rate, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down and develop strategies to drive growth across the range.
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities for your website/brand portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome.
- Act as an important voice for decisions regarding prioritization of business ideas across teams.
- Interface with our legal team in the event of intellectual property or other legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying an illegal seller of our product.
- Coordinate with our Customer Obsession Manager and overseas customer service team to ensure we are providing a world class customer experience for your products.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- 7+ years of experience in a heavily analytical role where you were responsible for a DTC site, marketplace P&L, funnel optimization, analytics, and marketing. (e.g. GM of a business unit, founder of a DTC business, product owner).
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products, including selling on DTC sites. Understand the different marketing levers that are used in ecommerce: SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Channels.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies associated with project managing growth initiatives across multiple teams, and how to work cross functionally to get a product across the finish line (e.g. youve worked with legal and supply chain to ensure certifications are properly labeled on products)
- Experience as a P&L owner where you have been responsible for budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth. You understand how to use data to drive decision-making.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 4 in a past role.
- Superb time management skills - can meet deadlines and manage multiple projects despite daily "fire drills" and changing priorities.
- Experience streamlining business processes and communication amongst teams to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Willingness to try new things and fail. Learn from your mistakes, pivot and develop new strategies.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.