Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is looking for a socially savvy blogger and content specialist to work with online influencers. As a member of Wayfairs marketing team, you will help us build and enhance our engaged community of bloggers and social media influencers. You will work with bloggers every day, craft and pitch sponsored campaigns to promote Wayfair, and work to find ways Wayfair can add value to our blogger community. As part of the marketing team, you will brainstorm and help develop on-site content that will appeal to bloggers. You will be awesome, and your awesomeness will help both Wayfair and our bloggers be more awesome as well. Be a part of our unique blogger marketing program, assist with PR initiatives, and help develop influencer outreach strategy. Work one-on-one with creative blogging writers, designers, and photographers.
- Help develop an influencer relations strategy that supports SEO and content for Wayfairs lifestyle brands.
- Report on success of campaigns.
- Develop relationships with blogger influencers to build trust and rapport.
- Organize weekly content sharing campaigns with bloggers.
- Assist with strategy and campaign development for sponsored blogger content.
- Conduct outreach for strategic content marketing projects.
- Help advise and create valuable on-site content.
- Support SEO, Content, and PR with blogger-related events and activities.
What You'll Need
- Understanding of and experience with blogging, social media, and content marketing.
- Experience writing and editing.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to be an online extrovert and make internet friendships.
- Experience with Wordpress and other Content Management Systems.
- Excel and SQL experience.
- SEO experience a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From