: Senior Benefits Analyst
Office Tour Photos
As a Benefits Analyst, you will provide support for Wayfairs global benefits, perks, and wellness programs.
What Youll Do
- Maintain claim database and build standard reports to analyze patterns in data and claims across all benefit programs
- Suggest programming and 3rd party solutions aimed at reducing spend
- Oversee benefits/FLSA data in Talent platforms including Workday, Visier, ADP, Qualtrics, Service Now, Fidelity PSW, etc.
- Collaborate with Compensation for Total Reward Statements.
- Monitor eligibility and integrations for plans and ensure compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements.
- Lead the system aspect of Open Enrollment, working closely with HRIS.
- Responsible for data necessary to complete government compliance activities (5500s, 401k reporting, audits, etc.), employee mailings, vendor billings, and system integrations
- Manage internal employee data auditing and reporting, work directly with our consultants and TPAs
- Compile, analyze and report benefit data into a health dashboard sharing quarterly updates to leadership
- Provide guidance and counsel to HRIS representatives, Payroll, and other applicable stakeholders
Who You Are
- Experience with self-funded medical and dental plans
- Proficient with benefits administration in Workday or a similar HRIS platform
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of ERISA, employee benefit programs, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations in computing rates, premiums and adjustments.
- Experience with project management
More Jobs From