EverQuote is seeking a Senior Back End Software Engineer to join our growing team!
As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will be instrumental in delivering architecture improvements that will scale the Everquote systems.
In this role, you will build applications and services that meet the needs of the business while also being scalable, performant and easy to maintain. You will be joining a team of talented, collaborative engineers eager to grow and deliver. You will shine as a mentor to this young team, providing technical insight and guidance as they grow as engineers.
- 8+ years of professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with Python, Ruby, Go, Java or other server side languages
- Deep experience designing systems and communicating designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring teammates.
- You have worked in a microservice-based architecture and are proficient in Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team.
- You are comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where everyday contributions have a big impact.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.