More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior B2B Customer Adoption Consultant.
This is a unique opportunity to play a part in the building of Mirakls Customer Acquisition function within the Client Success team. You will partner directly with Mirakls B2B Operators to assist with the acquisition and retention of Customers who utilize various eProcurement and Spend Management Systems by recommending optimal integration paths/partners to help integrate their Marketplace to achieve GMV growth.
What youll do
- Engaging at a high level with Mirakl marketplace operators to understand their strategies, tactics and technical capabilities for driving sales on the platform.
- Understand Operators Customer Strategy, including: order channels, Customer segment(s) targeted, Customer personas, marketplace value proposition and system capabilities to help identify roadblocks and opportunities for improvement.
- Support Operators GMV growth by driving pointed outreach to target buyers with Spend Management systems (Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, etc) and assist Operators with recommendations on building successful punchout, order and invoice connections.
- Assist with successful training and onboarding of Operators eProcurement Customers and Internal Sales and Support teams
- Collaborate with Mirakl Client Success and Solutions Consulting teams to coordinate efforts and focus on holistic solutions for specific Operator needs.
- Identify marketplace gaps or future Operator needs, gather requirements, document business value and work with the Product and/or Alliances team to articulate the problem and identify solutions.
- Present findings and recommended Customer Acquisition Strategy to client stakeholders to help achieve long-term Customer Acquisition success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work related experience
- 7-10 years experience within B2B, eProcurement or Spend Management systems in a client facing/Sales or Operations support capacity
- Ability to lead a project and interact with all levels of Customer on the Business and Technical side
- Working knowledge of supply chain systems, payment processing systems and B2B procurement processes at large companies
- Experience with eCommerce and/or online marketplace platforms, high level understanding of Customer acquisition marketing channels (paid search, email, etc) a plus
- Experience working with a B2B Sales Team and how to enable them to sell eCommerce
- Comfortable with phone, email & webinar based outreach to customers and prospects to conduct trainings and or presentations
- Strong presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up sleeves to help grow a new function within the business