Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Accounting Associate to join our Accounting team within our Finance division. Your job will be to assist in executing the processes and controls associated with the accounting for and recording of revenue, deferred revenue, and accounts receivable-related transactions, as well as focus on project-based tasks that arise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are analytical, adaptable, demonstrate keen judgement and hold yourself to high ethical standards.
The Team: Our Revenue Accounting team is responsible for the company’s adherence to ASC 606 and related accounting guidance as well as various process improvement initiatives.
- Perform month-end general ledger close for revenue and related accounts; Assist in the preparation and analysis of month end balance sheet and P&L accounts associated with revenue, accounts receivable (including billed and unbilled accounts), contractual assets, contractual liabilities, and deferred revenue, including related reserves
- Critical reviews of current processes, operating improvements to systems and controls
- Work closely with internal and external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- At least 3 years of experience, public accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in U.S. GAAP and SOX 404 controls
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From