Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We are in search of an Sr. Associate Project Manager to join the Creative Operations team. In this position, you will work closely with Creative Operations leads, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, track, manage, and drive all steps in the project lifecycle. Sound good to you? Join Us.
What youll do as a Sr. Associate Project Manager, Creative Operations:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring adherence to best practices and processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Partner with Creative Operations leadership extract accurate, actionable detail from high-level strategic plans and anticipate campaign support required by Channels.
- Ensure that projects launch on-time, deliver to expectation, within scope and on budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal workstreams across functions.
- Maintain effective and consistent upwards communication with Program Manager on assigned projects and focus areas.
- Practice critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree + minimum of 2-4 years of creative project management or trafficking experience in marketing environment.
- Experience building and maintaining Project Management materials, such as status documents, resourcing plans, and schedules is required.
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (Google Docs, MS Office, MS Project, Wrike, Slack).
- Experience working in an Agency or related Marketing team setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Kanban and Waterfall is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From