Senior Associate, Employee Experience
Talent Management is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Employee Experience team. Employee Experience is focused on targeting key areas of opportunity across the employee lifecycle and will play a central role in helping Wayfair build and execute company policies and procedures that bolster engagement and retention. This role will focus on how to distill what makes Wayfair great, communicate that message across a variety of audiences, and use data to find new and innovative ways to provide best in class employee experiences every day.
We are looking for a talented and highly organized individual who is a critical thinker and enjoys solving problems in creative ways. They exhibit a collaborative, proactive, can-do attitude and thrives in a dynamic and fun environment. This individual should have project management skills and the ability to drive multiple tasks at a time. With the proven ability to work autonomously while also effectively collaborating in a team environment, this new hire will be a big picture thinker while simultaneously able to get into the weeds and communicate this message to a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
What You'll Do
- Mobilize communication for policy changes, announcements, and all things related to employee experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to develop and implement policy initiatives to promote a positive employee experience that supports Wayfairs vision and core values.
- Identify actionable items where Wayfair can make changes that will bolster the employee experience and, through benchmarking and trend analysis, create action plans and deliver proposals for areas of opportunity.
- Work cross-functionally with teams within Talent Management and across the organization, to ensure all talent-related processes and tools align and support our core values.
- Create and manage effective education, communication and resource materials, regularly maintaining our knowledge base and keeping materials up-to-date and accurate.
- Suggest and drive process improvement and operational efficiency in your team's work frequently, ensuring scalability.
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks related to employee engagement and policy delivery.
- Use data to measure impact of current policies and drive decision-making.
- Support Talent Management team projects as needed.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of work experience
- Great communication skills and a very polished customer service-oriented demeanor
- Experience working autonomously and taking a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to move through work quickly
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in helping others and supporting employees within a rapidly growing company
- Executive presence, ability to work confidently with senior leaders
- Resourceful and result-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working in Excel
- Human Resources/Talent Management experience strongly preferred
- Workday or HRIS system experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in employee/internal communications for a large, fast-paced company a plus