Senior Promotions Associate
Wayfairs mission is to present our customers with an ever-growing selection of our best products at the best prices, providing each customer an exciting reason to return to Wayfair every day. The Campaign Operations team delivers on this promise by building and leading the foundation for all of our key major retail days, such as Way Day and Black Friday.
Who We Are:
Our team is responsible for delivering on the most core and important components of a successful campaign: pricing and inventory. We deliver a best-in-class experience during peak selling periods by giving customers amazing deals on one of the largest online assortments within the Home industry. Our team does this through decision-making that is data-driven and aligned to business priorities all while leading extensive supplier and cross-functional communication. To achieve our goal, we work with many different stakeholders including Category Management, Pricing, Engineering, Communications, and Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategy for all major campaign discount sourcing while using data and critical thinking to challenge and innovate our teams approach and initiatives
- Optimize, measure, and test external communications to drive supplier participation in campaigns and adoption of new tools
- Oversee analysis of major campaign KPIs, be passionate about digging into data and anomalies, and drive communication to leadership on wins, opportunities, and learnings
- Partner with Operations to ensure merchandising and discount sourcing efforts are optimized for inventory
- Innovate Major Campaign Operations by expanding the teams applications to other parts of the company and uncovering ways for the team to execute more efficiently
- Work cross functionally with Category Management, Pricing, Operations, etc., to ensure our website is set up for foundational success and is aligned with broader company objectives
- Contribute positively to Team and Wayfair culture
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incredible attention to detail and highly organized
- Analytical self-driven thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask to get things done
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with SQL
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.