Office Tour Photos
The Speed-Field Enablement Team is responsible for transforming operations to achieve fast delivery guarantee in the Wayfair Delivery Network. Our team drives the design of new operational processes and influences the development of new systems and tools to support strategic initiatives. We are also responsible for driving the implementation and performance of these new tools and processes. We collaborate closely with several cross-functional stakeholders to achieve this, including product management, field operations, and transportation teams.
What you will do
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders to define requirements for software projects and operational processes, working with field operations and product managers to plan, QA, implement and troubleshoot these projects and processes, and validate, and measure the impact of solutions by looking at KPIs thereby improving operational performance.
- Duties will also include:
- Working with business stakeholders to define requirements for software projects and operational processes
- Serving as an operations subject matter expert to assist stakeholders in understanding operational and workflow changes
- Working closely with product managers and operations analysts to design and test new tools, design processes and workflows, change-manage implementation, and solve problems
- Identifying system or process performance issues and resolving by using SQL, data analytics, and other research tools to find patterns and help identify the root cause
- Working with engineers, product managers, and operations to effectively triage and solve problems; work with product managers and operations to QA and roll out new tools or enhancements, ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, improve the usability and adoption of processes and tools, and analyze root causes; and work cross-functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans on the highest impact activities.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of e-commerce, operations, or management consulting experience
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of strong relationship management skills
- Ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
More Jobs From