At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Senior GRC Software Engineer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with RSA Archer experience to build and configure high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in a highly collaborative Agile environment. Your contribution to driving the RSA Archer platform forward will enable Liberty Mutual to continuously improve the execution of complex governance, risk management, and compliance workflows. You will also be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical solutions for our Global Cyber Security organization.
In this role, you would:
- Build, deploy, and maintain RSA Archer core and on-demand applications (ODA) to meet customer needs
- Perform peer review and testing of RSA Archer applications and ensure issues are documented and resolved
- Deliver management reporting using RSA Archer, including dashboards and business intelligence integrations
- Perform RSA Archer access control model reviews
- Leverage continuous integration/continuous delivery methodologies to build and maintain the platform
- Perform software upgrades and perform server maintenance for RSA Archer using the Azure cloud platform
- Ability to translate business requirements into RSA Archer layouts, DDEs, and advanced workflows
- Familiarity with RSA Archer Control Panel, Archers installation process, and Windows services
- Integration of RSA Archer with customer toolsets (e.g. databases, vulnerability/compliance scanning tools, CMDB platforms) with custom data feed solutions (ODBC, XML, etc.)
- Configuration of data feeds and data imports into RSA Archer applications
- Familiarity with deploying, configuring, and managing Windows-based solutions (on-prem and Azure)
- Experience with development using scripting languages and SQL queries
- Microsoft Azure / Cloud deployment experience
- Working knowledge of design and development tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
- Working knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- Working knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operation
- Openness and flexibility to learn from, adapt to, and provide feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline (preferably computer science, information systems, or software development)
- 3+ years of direct system administration experience with the RSA Archer platform
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Experience working in or knowledge of Scrum/Agile Development Methodologies