Senior Application Support Engineer
The Senior Support Engineer is a seasoned individual who will join the customer support team to provide application support for state-of-the-art healthcare applications. The ideal candidate will have experience providing customer facing support for enterprise SaaS solutions with a drive to challenge their abilities and to develop deep product expertise. As part of the Support Engineering team, you will utilize a wide range of technologies combined with deep knowledge of HealthEdge’s products to provide exceptional customer support.
- Recognize and analyze system and application problems of high complexity, and communicate findings to customers and product development;
- Manage multiple requests with competing priorities;
- Conduct root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or application problems;
- Maintain up to date support case records and customer information by utilizing our Customer Support Management System (Salesforce); and,
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electronics, or a closely related field (foreign equivalent is acceptable) with 5 years of progressive employment experience in information systems.
Employment experience in information systems must include:
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated professional experience with web technologies, middleware such as WebLogic/WebSphere, and Oracle RDBMS systems; and,
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated professional experience gathering requirements, implementation, end-to-end testing, root cause analysis, and defect fixing.