iRobots Mobile Engineering team is looking for strong Senior Android Engineer to join our team of true Rock Stars! You'll be a contributor to iRobot's talented and exciting Digital products program. You'll get to work on inventive software products that provide our customers with rich and convenient ways to interact with our family of consumer robots.
- Work with the incredible group of engineers behind the top-rated iRobot Home mobile app, used by millions of people worldwide
- Contribute to native Android UI code base written in Kotlin
- Write high quality code that is well documented, maintainable, and unit tested
- Collaborate with other engineers; participate in code reviews
- At least 3 years in development of native Android commercial applications
- Track record of performing at a high level, delivering solutions on schedule
- Strong coding skills in at least one of Java, C++, Kotlin
- Experience in debugging code bases with multiple source languages
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Graduate technical degree in related field
- Previous development of networked mobile applications, with complex communications
- Helped to drive quality improvement through test-driven development practices
- Knowledge of challenges building common mobile app features for multiple platforms
- Industry experience in consumer electronics, mobile devices, or robotics.
More Jobs From