Office Tour Photos
We Are Rightpoint: An independent customer experience agency with technology at our core.
We craft seamless digital experiences with insight, strategy, technology, and design. We're a values-driven organization that takes pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to innovation. We delight in partnering with a diverse array of clients ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer to join our team within the Rightpoint Product Organization. In this role you will:
- Develop native Android applications and frameworks using Kotlin and Java.
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Apply expert knowledge of Android system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
- Get bonus points for experience working with BLE, beacons, and connected devices.
The Product Organization is a supportive, tightly-knit, multi-functional team focused on developing beautiful and highly functional software solutions that create new opportunities for our clients. Our designers, developers, and product managers collaborate to build innovative applications that address real-world problems. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
We're looking for individuals with strong product intuition who care about building software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
Ideal candidates will
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges.
- Care about people and how the software you make can help them.
- Have at least three years of experience shipping applications in a professional setting.
- Evaluate trade-offs, pick the right tool for the job, and advocate writing idiomatic code.
- Explain technical details to stakeholders across disciplines and levels of expertise.
- Strongly grasp how effort, risk, and dependencies impact timelines.
- Understand how to coach teams to deliver products in an Agile environment.
- Be familiar with Scrum and at home working in an Agile setting.
- Dabble in other platforms and seek to expand their technical breadth.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Frequent tech talks, hack days for open exploration, and our regular technology meet-up, Drinks on Tap"
- FTO (Flexible Time Off) "Honor System" + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Team/Office Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities (because were always hungry for more)
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are therefore proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
More Jobs From