Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity of background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
Toast is looking for a Principal Quality Engineer to help re-define and implement our mobile quality strategy. We have hundreds of engineers building restaurant features and our Mobile and SaaS technologies need to work reliably and seamlessly, even as the platform scales. We need your help to unlock the full potential of Android and explore the next generation of restaurant technology.
About this roll*:
- Leading our mobile quality test automation strategy
- Identifying gaps between production and our testing ecosystem
- Re-defining our CI/CD pipelines to shrink delivery time and increase confidence in release health
- Hands-on with integrating our mobile test automation tools
- Provide technical leadership and support to a team of developers and quality engineers
- Promote and implement coding and testing best practices, tools, and methodologies
- Maintain awareness of test execution touchpoints across products and services
- Research and define best practices and standards through interaction with the Android community
- Partnering and mentoring across teams on quality best-practices
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience with Android quality challenges & resolution strategies
- Experience with mobile build tools and integrating mobile & web testing tools with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. appium, espresso)
- Ability to inspire, grow, and lead across teams
- Proficient with java
More Jobs From