Senior Analyst, Web Analytics
Do you believe that big data should be at the very core of these insights?
Are you passionate about the power of testing?
If you think that is you? Please read on…
We are one of most successful Internet companies of all time. Core to our continued success is having a specialized global Analytics Center of Excellence that supports us in making informed business and marketing decisions.
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It’s driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, modelers and marketing analytics specialists who work across our marketing business, spotting opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
As an Senior Analyst on the Web Analytics team at Vistaprint, you will be primarily focused on optimizing the customer experience with teams guided by an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology. You are expected to partner closely with these teams, thinking quickly and creatively about ways to measure and assess opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and conduct analyses to uncover insights and identify opportunities to optimize the customer experience
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires flexibility and agility
- Collaborate with an Agile software development team to establish a strong data foundation for robust analyses
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations on optimizing the customer experience
- Develop reporting to assess optimizations and increments for continuous improvement
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in programming, or keen to learn (SQL or R is a plus). Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) desired.
- Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques. Your curiosity for insights drives you to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Is consultative. Knows how to come up with valid conclusions and recommendations based on data.
- Is collaborative. Strong collaboration skills including communication, giving and receiving feedback, ability to work in cross functional teams, co-development experience, and shared ownership of projects
- Is driven. Demonstrated success in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Apply today to join our growing Analytics team and help be part of building something amazing!