Office Tour Photos
Senior Analyst, Supplier Operations Strategy and Product Performance
Wayfair seeks a self-starting, impact-oriented Senior Analyst to support the Supplier Operations Strategy and Product Performance team.
Our Supplier Operations team works to optimize the processes by which suppliers interact with the Wayfair Delivery Network, including accurate forecasting, logistics planning, process redesign/optimization, and compliance. In addition to working extensively with our external partners (including suppliers and carriers), we are plugged into a wide span of departments across the company, from transportation to strategic finance to sales and operational planning.
Our Product Performance teams are responsible for ensuring Wayfair delivers products the customer expects, every time. We strive to drastically reduce the number of problems that arise as a product makes its way to the customers home. We want to reduce customer incidents to near-zero levels whether they are damages, defects, lost items, missing parts, etc. to provide the best customer experience possible and further fuel Wayfairs growth and profitability. This challenge is one of the most business critical, technically complex and interconnected challenges we face.
What You'll Do
- Analyze data sets that touch every aspect of Wayfair operations to identify new opportunities and trends to drive supply chain performance, create technology-enabled tools, and improve the customer experience
- Apply good business judgment to develop second- and third-order insights to reduce incidence of products in the Wayfair Delivery Network and cost/speed improvements for Wayfairs Supplier and Transportation processes
- Analyze key performance metrics to root-cause issues and drive change
- Embed in field operations to root-cause supplier issues and incidence exposure, and support execution of action plans
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Scope and run pilots and projects to test, refine, and scale innovative solutions to the most difficult operational challenges
- Work cross-functionally with external stakeholders and internal groups across Wayfair
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree required, Masters degree a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e-commerce, consumer goods, or management consulting preferred)
- An analytical mindset and comfort with drawing insights from large data sets (advanced Excel and SQL skills required, experience with Tableau, Python, and/or R a plus)
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative problem-solving skills - dissect and determine root causes of problems, develop business cases to size and structure opportunities, develop creative solutions, and drive implementation
- An ability to hit the ground running a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience effectively managing others preferred
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home.
Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From