Senior Analyst, Service Innovation
Senior Analyst, Service Innovation
The Service Innovation team in Customer Service is looking to add a Senior Analyst to their group! This person will leverage a creative approach and quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions that impact the customer experience.This team is highly cross-functional and highly visible to senior leadership, solving the most complex problems from any part of the operations.
The Service Innovation teams are internal consulting groups that seek to improve the customer experience by improving people allocation, processes, and technology. They are cross-functional in their approach, working with teams such as R&D, Transportation & Logistics, Warehouse Operations & Inventory Positioning, etc. in order to drive impactful change that benefits the customer.
What You'll Do
- Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology
- Develop a model to estimate the impact of a specific recommendation while controlling for factors that may introduce noise into the analysis
- Conduct big data analysis using SQL, R, Python and other software applications
- Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy
What You'll Need
- Self-starter, enjoy fast-pace, collaborative, positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Technical experience using Tableau, SQL, R, Python, or other languages
- Have 2+ years of experience in an analytical, engineering or consulting role
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Experience working within large datasets and passionate about solving complex business problems
- Experience presenting business cases to senior leadership
- Have a degree in Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Physics, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.