Office Tour Photos
Senior Analyst, Reverse Logistics Strategy
Wayfair is looking for analytical, intellectually curious, and self-motivated individuals to help drive strategic initiatives to address hundreds of millions of dollars of profit opportunity in the reverse logistics space. In this role, you would be involved in high impact projects from ideation through execution and would be a part of a cross-functional team that includes Operations, Product, Engineering, Supply Chain Analytics, and Business Intelligence.
Wayfair is building industry-shaping capabilities to fuel growth and delight our customers and reverse logistics is a key element of the end-end customer experience. Customers dont always love the product they receive, and our goal is to reduce logistics costs and maximize resale outcomes through a number of existing and to-be-launched channels. The profit we drive enables us to reinvest into pricing and customer experience investments that fuel the companys growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate brings structured and logical thinking, fluency in quantitative analysis, strong communication skills, and ability to take a leadership role to influence multiple teams. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences (e.g., corporate, professional services, finance, consulting, operations, analytics) in eCommerce and beyond.
What you will do:
- Solve problems critical to the long-term health of our business: identify trends, define the problem, structure analyses, distill insights into innovative recommendations, and communicate across our stakeholders
- Collaborate with senior leaders, technology teams, and field operations across Wayfair to continually identify opportunities, build sophisticated analytical models, and drive impact
- Be great to work with! We seek candidates with a positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and a sense of humor
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelors degree required. A focus in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Physics, Engineering, or other concentrations with a quantitative focus preferred
- Strong entrepreneurial energy and ownership mindset
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and love for data analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Track record of working effectively as part of a team
- Fluency in quantitative and analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, etc.)
More Jobs From