Office Tour Photos
Wayfair continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure and capabilities in Operations to fuel growth and delight our customers. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, curious, and high-energy analysts to inform our decision-making on strategic initiatives that propel Wayfair from 6B to 10B in sales and beyond. One major priority we have as a company is Reverse Logistics, where we work to drive cost and customer satisfaction improvements end-to-end in the return experience.
We know customers dont always love the product they receive and when returns occur, they can be quite costly to Wayfair. Our goal is to minimize returns cost exposure by reducing logistics costs and maximizing resale potential in order to reinvest those savings into pricing and broader customer experience investments that contribute to the companys growth trajectory and overall profitability. These challenges are business critical, technically complex and highly cross-functional.
We are looking for data-driven, impact-oriented, and intellectually curious Senior Analysts to join our Reverse Logistics team. The ideal candidate brings structured and logical thinking, fluency in quantitative and advanced analytical methods, excellent communication skills, and a strong track record of team leadership to the role. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences (e.g., corporate, professional services, consulting, operations, analytics) in eCommerce and beyond.
What you will do:
- Solve problems critical to the long-term health of our business define understand the problem, structure analyses, execute analyses, distill insights, communicate insights and implications, etc.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, technology teams and field operations across Wayfair to continually identify opportunities, build sophisticated analytical models, and thereby drive impact
- Be great to work with! We seek candidates with a positive attitude, collaborative spirit, passion for solving problems, and a sense of humor
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Quantitative academic experience (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering)
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and love for data analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Clear track record of working effectively in team situations
- Strong entrepreneurial energy and ownership mindset Fluency in quantitative and analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, etc.)
More Jobs From