Senior Analyst - Promotions Optimization
Senior Analyst, Promotions Platform Optimization
The Promotions team develop innovative promotional experience to engage our customers (e.g., the deals in our emails & site) and the Promotions Platform Optimization team automate and scale the experience with our technology platform. As a strong Sr. Analyst, you play an important role at the intersection of Promo business strategy, marketing and technology. You will oversee the automation projects to achieve milestones in a timely manner and measure the business impact. You will work with a cross-functional team of Wayfairians from Product, Merchandising, Pricing, Marketing, Data Science, Business Intelligent.
What You'll Do
- Successful candidates for this role understand effectively enact change in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, possess strong senior presence and communication skills, and have a strong inclination for the cross-functional collaboration. If youre entrepreneurial, analytical and interested in being a part of a fast-growing eCommerce leader, then we are looking for you to join our Promotions Platform Optimization Team at Wayfair! Responsibilities: Translate our business vision/strategy into tests and validate our automation strategy with the test learning, work with cross functional partners to implement it, and report out the results and the implications Build strong relationships with our cross-functional partners (Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing, Data Science, Business Intelligent), to ensure consistent prioritization across the roadmaps and accomplish the projects in a timely manner Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our platform in ways that matter most to our customers and have the biggest impact on our KPIs Monitor performance of the platforms and measure impact of the automated enhancements Work with multiple marketing channels to evolve our automation efforts along with their roadmap
What You'll Need
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years of e-commerce, retail merchandising or management consulting experience
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to hit the ground running a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter attitude
- Innovative problem-solving skills dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Demonstrated senior presence, a track record of successful negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL, Vertica
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.