Online Video is a quickly growing marketing channel at Wayfair, with ambitious plans to drive programmatic, Youtube and streaming/connected TV video advertising for Wayfairs luxury brands across a range of partners, ad formats, and creative types. We leverage advanced analytics, in-house attribution models, and rigorous testing to optimize and grow our channel and drive customer acquisition and retention. We strategize and develop engaging advertising in partnership with our in-house creative teams. We work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to solve complex analytical and technical challenges for the channel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, analytical individual with strong quantitative and communication skills. The position entails the opportunity to develop a rigorous testing agenda and work closely with Data Science on measurement and attribution questions in the most cutting edge areas of video advertising.
What You'll Do
- Manage and optimize our programmatic online video and streaming/connected TV advertising spend to meet ROI goals and grow the business
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance, identify trends, and make optimizations to drive improvement; react to deviations from plans quickly and strategically
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate testing initiatives across campaign optimization and creative, with an understanding and strategic view of all internal/external variables
- Partner with and leverage internal teams, including Data Science, Business Intelligence, and Creative to help drive agenda and implementation
- Cultivate and own relationships with external partners and vendors, including Google, Verizon, and other video networks, exchanges and buying platforms
- Leverage deep analytics to support new program initiatives
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics or other concentrations with quantitative focus preferred
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment; strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth; ability to communicate with confidence
- Strategic, analytical, creative thinker with a customer-first mindset and ability to exercise good judgement
- SQL a plus
- Experience with marketing and ecommerce a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.