Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Finance Team is looking for analytical gurus to help transform our finance function by leveraging technology and automation, and developing increased analytical methods to track performance.
The newly created Financial Operations team includes approximately 50 people and manages billions of dollars, including Payroll, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable. This role is specific to the Payroll team, which has 5 members and are a critical link in our business as they touch over 15,000 employees. The Payroll teams goal is to redesign our operations from top to bottom leveraging technology, introduce robust analytics to monitor performance, and build a foundation capable of supporting a $30 billion business with an ever-growing employee population.
Were looking for strong team members with a passion for process improvement, strong analytical skills, and a track record of building scalable solutions.
Our team is dynamic in nature and offers exposure broad exposure to the most important part of our business the financials. If youre a strong analytical team member with a knack for analysis and youve always been interested in breaking into Finance, reach out. Wed love to connect with you.
What you'll do:
- Determine new sources of data we should be tracking and analyzing to improve our processes
- Work cross-functionally and partner with other business groups at Wayfair, including colleagues in Talent to create policies
- Review department processes and recommend opportunities for improvement, with a primary focus on leverage technology and automation
What you'll need:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and financial troubleshooting skills
- High level of comfort with Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards
Note: You dont need experience in Payroll. If you fit the general description please get in touch
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From