Dynatrace is looking for a senior digital marketing analyst to join our growing digital marketing team. The ideal candidate would be passionate about creating data-driven, cross-channel insights to fuel our strategy and maximize the efficacy of our paid marketing and SEO programs.
- Deep dive into large data sets and search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships across KPIs that lead to actionable findings and recommendations
- Connect the dots across channels through data (including paid advertising, website, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts and improve the customer journey
- Process and analyze large and complex data as well as unstructured data
- Monitor business performance, including key customer segments and marketing metrics
- Oversee reporting for campaigns on a weekly basis, summarizing performance for executive stakeholders providing critical insights and optimization recommendations in an on-going basis
- Partner with digital teams to support cross-channel capabilities and improve overall customer journey
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand key business goals that will inform measurement strategies
- Ensure site measurement tools are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and updated
- Monitor, update and tweak visually appealing / executive friendly reports and dashboards to improve efficiency and access to the data required to answer business questions
- Communicate insights within cross functional teams to drive and influence change within the organization
- Use market trends and best practices to stay ahead of the curve and build cases for new initiatives
- Convey needs to analytics implementation specialists for support with additional tracking implementation for deeper analysis
- 7+ years of experience in digital analytics
- Bachelors degree
- Passion for digital marketing, technology, emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Familiarity with the digital advertising space and a passion for growing that interest into a career
- A detail-oriented approach with quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Experience with marketing stack and web analytics platforms (GA360 or Adobe Analytics), data visualization (Tableau, BigQuery), tag management tools (Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with data structure, dataLayer requirements, implementation, and tagging
- Hand on experience with A/B testing and understanding of optimization methodologies
- Experience with attribution tools (e.g. Bizible)
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation solutions
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.