Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
Do you want to be at the intersection of art and science? We are building a team to ignite the power of machine learning to innovate how customers will discover and create designs on our products. We are looking for an experienced analyst that will take the lead on generating insights on how should transform the Vistaprint customer experience. Join us on this journey as we take design to the next level!
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in a diverse data product team where you will collaborate on data products and continually bring forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into our performance and opportunities in design.
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to understand the impact of opportunities identified through insights tools.
- Collaborate in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Value driven impact partner for key business stakeholders, influencing strategy and growth opportunities.
- Take on challenges and tackle complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using analytic skills to identify solutions and deliver results.
- Be a trailblazer. To innovate, we will be challenging how we have always thought of design and need to be ready for unchartered territory. and innovate on high value initiative in the full-spectrum design domain.
- Experience with and proficiency in SQL.
- Good understanding of exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and skilled in finding meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively deliver on projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Experience partnering with versatile, multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives and have a consistent record of developing creative approaches to solving problems.
- 4+ years in an eCommerce environment and a bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field, with demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior team members.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
Why Youll Love Working Here:
- Youll grow and learn a lot. As a charter analyst on a team that will be critical to innovating the customer experience, there will be countless opportunities to step up and explore different career paths. Also, as a Vistaprint DnA team member, you will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- Youll have a chance to make a difference. Youll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- Youll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.