We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a game-changing team.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Analyst to partner closely with the Customer Experience team and drive the strategy behind how we both limit a customers need for support interactions while also making them as simple as possible when those interactions happen. Youll work with a team of analysts and operators to create tests and measure the impact of various tactics, develop insights about support interactions, and enhance the means through which customers interact with our brand. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Partner with the Customer Experience team to evaluate performance metrics and develop strategies to best serve DraftKings users.
- Build and execute test plans and play a vital role in driving the learning agenda for the Customer Experience team.
- Work with partners across the business to implement and evaluate the performance of various initiatives and product changes.
- Develop standard reporting for business results like customer satisfaction, time to resolution, and productivity.
- Forecast key metrics including demand for service and staffing needs.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of business analytics experience, preferably at an e-commerce company.
- You have experience with SQL, SAS, and Matlab. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.