We are seeking a Senior Agile Coach that has deep knowledge of Agile/Lean concepts and practices and “in-the-trenches” experience helping organizations and teams adopt and refine their practices to produce efficient and successful software delivery outcomes. This Agile guru will have expertise working with various Lean/Agile methods, including but not limited to Scrum, Kanban, and XP as well as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The Senior Agile Coach will embed with teams from time to time to suggest desired Agile behaviors and address various team anti-patterns. Additionally, he or she will be well-versed in and able to apply Scaled Agile concepts, principles, and practices promoted in an industry-accepted Scaled Agile framework (preferably SAFe) that helps Everbridge connect its strategy to the execution of its portfolio and program initiatives. The successful candidate will fulfill the role of Release Train Engineer (RTE) for one or more of our Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and demonstrate Agile program management leadership consistently, working effectively with individual contributors as well as multiple levels of management on regularly.
- Serve as both a Team and Program Coach concurrently
- Reimagine the Agile Coaching function at Everbridge by developing a coaching playbook
- Develop metrics that help evaluate the effectiveness of coaching engagements
- Research, publish, and present Agile/Lean guidance to teams regularly
- Serve as a Release Train Engineer (RTE) for one or more Agile Release Trains by facilitating Program Increment (PI) Planning preparation, execution, and tracking activities, including Program Backlog grooming, PI Planning, and Inspect & Adapt workshops, among others
- Help manage and administer Agile program management tools, including AgileCraft and Real Time Board
- Experience as an Agile coach
- Industry certification reflecting Agile/Lean competencies (e.g., SPC, CRTE, ICP-ACC or CEC, CSM)
- Self-aware, confident yet humble team player who embodies the concept of servant leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically or internationally as needed, approximately 4-6 times per year
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management, or a related discipline with relevant work experience
More Jobs From