The Senior Product Manager for our Client API Team will lead the strategic development of new digital initiatives in support of enterprise growth objectives and differentiation. Given the rapid pace of change in the digital/online ecosystem, this individual will be responsible for keeping a close pulse of conversion and adoption of current products, new market innovations and building ongoing specific perspective on how best to leverage these innovations and opportunities to Caremark's advantage over the next several years, by focusing on the support of Caremark key clients that use APIs.
As a direct report of the Director of Digital, this individual will work closely with members of the Client Success team and with a wide range of digital, business, operations, and sales leaders to define the plan and lead the execution that will bring the vision for the Client API experience to life, delivering significant results in the process. In addition, this individual will focus on defining the roadmap for the business based on Client needs as well as corporate priorities and operational requirements and will diligently manage the product and feature set on a committed basis over time. Leveraging this knowledge and market perspective, this individual will be responsible for establishing and managing the plan for digital growth platforms and then supporting the cross-functional, cross-business unit implementation of identified programs and products.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain program plans for building large-scale digital growth that substantially enhance the API experience and address our Client's strategic and financial objectives
- Define the product vision, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best-in-class API experience. Comprehensively manage portfolio of offerings end-to-end, including business case development.
- Facilitate dialogue with broad group of cross-Digital, cross-functional, and cross-enterprise teams with a demonstrated ability to lead using excellent communication skills and ability to influence decisions and to continuously identify testing and optimization opportunities to maximize investments made by CVS and the Clients.
- Establish thought leadership and become a true expert on innovations with APIs. This role will have high level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to stakeholders and team members, including executives.
Day to Day Problem Solving Skills
- Structured and logical thinking, including ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and form a hypothesis against which to conduct requisite analyses and maintain a high attention to detail
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
Team Leadership/People Management
- Work collaboratively as part of the Digital team, including direct oversight and mentorship of team members, on the creation and execution of strategic and tactical product plans, market analyses, identification of new digital product opportunities, and coordination of market and product research.
- Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation.
8-10 years of experience in product development in a retail, healthcare, digital or regulated business setting (ideally using agile development methods to create/implement CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology).
5+ years of experience with product back-logs and road maps.
5+ years of API experience
Leadership and Performance Management experience
This is a work from home, nationwide
10-15 years of experience with Product Development
Experience with Clients
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.