The Senior Advisor of Customer Experience Strategy leads a team responsible for establishing, adjusting, and measuring the efficacy of our total store experience strategy. Grounded in a deep understanding of current operations, a commitment to the future vision for our brick and mortar footprint, and an innate curiosity about the customer experience at CVS and elsewhere, the Senior Advisor guides their team to develop and deliver the operational strategies necessary to increase customer loyalty and support colleague retention. Through the maintenance of trusted cross-functional relationships (including marketing, workforce management, and process innovation teams), the Senior Advisor is able to corroborate emergent themes in customer and colleague feedback with data-driven insights, and ultimately provide timely recommendations that enable senior leaders and other stakeholders to make sound business decisions.
As the primary voice of the customer within Retail Operations, the Senior Advisor leverages their knowledge of best-in-class customer experience management standards, along with a fluency in our pharmacy processes, to proactively draw connections between operational behaviors and their downstream impact on the customer experience. Similarly, the Senior Advisor deploys their team to diagnose operational root cause when service outcomes are at risk. Most importantly, the Senior Advisor is able share their expertise, effectively communicating strategic guidance across all levels of the organization, to impact and influence stores, field, and corporate teams at all levels.
The Senior Advisor must demonstrate commitment to integrity, accountability, and collaboration to: 1) ensure the accuracy of reporting used to inform retail incentive programs, 2) inform holistic and thoughtful innovations to the workflow and customer experience programs, and 3) support our store teams as they help our patients on their path to better health. Success will require supurb communication skills, with a broad knowledge of subject matter to be able to understand critical details and the strategic forethought of future impacts and opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in a retail pharmacy and/or customer experience function
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency with retail pharmacy workflow, as evidenced by 2+ year of experience working in a retail pharmacy setting or its equivalent
- 2+ years of experience creating leadership-facing materials
- 1+ year of team leadership experience (direct reports or leader of peers on project work is acceptable)
- Ability to support minor travel (5-10%)
- 8-10 years of experience in retail pharmacy, including 2+ years of corporate experience
- Experience with customer experience management programs and/or certification in customer experience management
- Demonstrated ability to analyze hypothesis using data elements to generate informative, relevant insights and recommendations
- Bachelors Degree or higher in a related field required
- PharmD preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.