Office Tour Photos
In 2007, two software engineers and serial entrepreneurs founded ezCater. Today, ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in February 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
Were looking for smart, friendly, and collaborative technologists to help us reach our goals. These include supercharging our marketing teams ability to match the right customer with the right catering partner, as well as building and exposing tools that will enable our catering partners to reach new customers via our platform.
ezCater values technology as a differentiator and a key component of our success. It powers everything we do. We push ourselves every day to better the codebase, improve performance, and deliver an amazing customer experience. Check out this CBS Boston article for a glimpse into our culture.
What youll do:
- Leverage a variety of technologies and platforms to build new features, applications, and services as we continually grow
- Build tools to create, optimize, and scale acquisition and retention campaigns across a variety of channels
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology to accelerate growth in customer and partner acquisition and retention
- Evolve the user experience based on A/B test results, analytics, and customer feedback
- Build testing roadmap for target return on ad spend bidding
- Iterate on predictive modeling that we can pass into Google
- Tackle exciting scale challenges
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, ideally using Ruby or another modern programming language
- Proven success working with Google Marketing Platform, specifically Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and AdWords
- Experience building software to enable marketing campaigns at a company that anticipates substantial growth|
- Launched more tracking pixels than you can remember
- A strong appetite for learning and an ability to leverage what you learn to make our products better
- A friendly, flexible, and pragmatic disposition
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From