At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Vault Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) is changing the way clinical data is managed in the industry. Vault CDMS combines EDC, coding, data cleaning and reporting into one application.
We are looking for Senior Consultants, familiar with clinical data capture study build and data management execution, system integration methodologies, to deliver customer adoption projects. Veeva Senior Consulting professionals enable customers to take advantage of Vault CDMS to accelerate the study build process and data management execution to deliver of treatments to patients more quickly.
** Opportunities are available globally for this role. **
What You'll Do
- Train and mentor customers on Vault CDMS study build process and end to end configuration of the study using the Vault toolset through on-site and remote settings
- Ensure Customers take advantage of the full data management capabilities that Vault CDMS has to offer to improve study execution in the field.
- Consult, advise and guide customers through the CDMS Adoption process; ensuring customer success
- Partner closely with customers to understand their current challenges in the study configuration and data management
- Identify changes being introduced to the customer organization (e.g., business process, technology, and organizational change) and develop Change Management plans to drive adoption for these changes
- Consult on the design and delivery of various integrations of external systems such as IVRS, Labs, Safety and customer home-grown solutions with Vault CDMS.
- Manage and oversee Vault CDMS Adoption across multiple customers and/or their preferred partners
- Develop best practices and customer standards
- Identify objectives and scope of engagements, develop work plans, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Identify implementation risks and develop contingency plans as necessary
- Oversee the delivery of system configuration training and mentoring for database developers; CDMS best practice principles; partner with CDMS Training Manager and CDMS SMEs on content and delivery options
- Oversee the CDMS best practice and process education across various clinical trial roles (DMs, Admins, Monitors, etc).
- Participating in change management activities, developing communications, training and job aids to support successful knowledge transfer
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing consulting role configuring Electronic Data Capture (EDC) or clinical data capture tool (i.e. ePRO, eSource)
- 5+ years experience in data management or business process consulting
- 2+ years experience conducting EDC or clinical data capture training and consulting to users
- 2+ years experience with organizational change management concepts and approaches
- Life Sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical data management
- Direct experience with EDC systems (RAVE, InForm, Oracle Clinical).
- Familiarity with data management standards and guidelines (GCDMP, CDISC, SDTMIG, CDASH).
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50% (may include international)
- 4-year college degree required
- Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to have
- Experience in end to end data management related activities (database design, data collection, data analysis, query resolution, datasets, statistical reporting)
- Experience in demoing software applications in a pre-sales environment
- Experience in executing software adoption delivery models across SMB, Enterprise and CROs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From