Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful finance professional whos eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. Youll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. Were looking for someone whos a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assume significant responsibility around month-end closing activities, including reconciliation preparation for various accounts/processes and journal entries.
- Own the companys various banking relationships.
- Manage VAT and sales tax reporting compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Collaborate on NetSuite implementation
- Lead on handling requests and questions from external auditors
What You Bring to the Party
- 5+ years of relevant experience; preferably in a high tech and/or retail environment
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An analytical thinker who can quickly understand information and needs across a variety of products, technologies, and disciplines
- Someone who wants to work on a team of motivated employees, and can collaborate and communicate effectively
- The ability to come up with novel ideas and approaches that set us up for exceptional performance
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From