HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry with technology that connects landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to work in our Boston office. This hands-on role will collaborate across all departments of HqO and will have significant learning & advancement opportunities within the department. Day to day responsibilities may include marketplace management, accounts payable & receivable, general ledger maintenance, monthly reconciliations, audit and tax requirements, commission generation, assisting in international expansion, and special projects as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account analysis, reconciliations, and preparing journal entries.
- Participation in and responsibility for key functions during the month-end close.
- Assisting with work related to annual audits.
- Preparation of memo's related to department process improvements
- Assist in budget preparation
- Ensure bank daily bank reconciliations are completed
- Processing AR/AP in a timely manner
- Assist in report preparation and distribution to internal department stakeholders.
- Special projects to be assigned as needed.
Qualifications that make you a fit:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Energetic team player who is hungry to learn and excel in their role.
- You are detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving skills
- You are capable of meeting critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 5-7 years of experience in a related role
- You have extremely strong Excel skills
- Netsuite, Bill.com, Namely and Expensify experience a must
Some of our Company Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Commuter Benefits
- Catered team lunches every Thursday
- Paid time off for volunteer opportunities
- Unlimited PTO