Office Tour Photos
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Senior Accountant to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
This exciting Senior Accountant role will collaborate with other accounting and finance professionals at Examity to help ensure no number goes uncounted. The Senior Accountant will support a wide array of accounting functions including monthly close, account reconciliations, customer billing, accounts payable, technical accounting research, and process improvements. They must be capable of working both independently and with a team.
- Support key areas of the monthly financial close to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Assist in the timely preparation of journal entries, supporting schedules and analysis, and reconciliations.
- Issue customer invoices and ensure billing compliance with customer contracts.
- Monitor accounts receivables and aide in collection efforts.
- Manage AP process. Schedule and prepare payments, ensure all transactions are authorized and properly matched to supporting documents and resolve any discrepancies.
- Perform technical accounting research and document positions.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improved accounting processes.
- Communicate with the company’s outside CPA firm and assist with the financial statement audit and tax matters of the company.Undertake ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance/accounting.
- BS/BA degree in accounting or finance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and juggle shifting priorities.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with colleagues.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.